- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
1st day: Delhi - Nainital
Pickup from delhi and drive to nainital , hotel checkin , dinner and overnight stay at hotel
2nd day: Nainital Local Sightseeing
After morning breakfast drive to nanital then checkin hotel After going to see Himalaya Darshan Point, Naini Lake View Point, Eco cave Garden, Lover’s Point , the mall road, Lake View Point, khurpatal view point, Barapathar,Tip n top, Nanda devi temple, Tibetan market. Evening back to Hotel free for individual activities, Dinner and overnight stay at Nainital hotel ..
3rd DAY : Nainital - Delhi Drop
After morning breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Delhi drop .
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in 1 deluxe room for 2 nights
- Room on MAPAI Plan.
- Meal Plan ( bf and Dinner )
- Swift Dzire cab will be provided.
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax,Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp
- Honeymoon Inclusion : Candle Light Dinner , Honeymoon Cake , Room Decoration
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding etc
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
No Details Found